- Comes complete with white RE10 (10 Cube) Hydraulic Motor
- Aluminum fabricated frame
- 17" diameter Aluminum main drive sheaves
- Aluminum splitter and cookie cutter
- Designed to take the hauled/incoming line from the main line hauler and coil the line into bins, along the vessel's opposite rail
- Equipped with roller bearings to ride on the customer furnished H-beam, and be locked in place by the provided t-bolts
Line Bin Coiler Performance
- Based on 10 GPM @ 1000 PSI
- Sheave Speed: 124 RPM
- Line Pull: 355 Lbs.
- Line Speed: 450 Feet per Minute
This coiler is generally powered by a flow divider arrangement, that delivers a corresponding fluid delivery volume to match whatever the Main Line Hauler is using. By using the Flow divider, the coiler will stay in sync and in time to the incoming line speed that the main Line Hauler is achieving.
An alternate method to power the line bin coiler is to use an adjustable directional control valve that is equipped with a pre-plumbed adjustable relief valve. This method requires the user to adjust the flow to the line bin coiler motor to achieve the correct incoming line speed. Here's a typical circuit covering this manual adjustable System.